An Event Calendar is another one of those things you often find ‘built in’ with a large, multi-function script.
The trouble with so many calendars is that they include all sorts of possibilities so that they can do everything for everybody. This script is simply an event calendar. Nothing more, nothing less.
A single configuration file allows you to adjust colours/fonts and various parameters used by the script with no need to edit script files.
* Generated code is XHTML 1.0 compliant
* Allows multiple events/day
* Allows HTML code in event descriptions
* ONLY days with events are ‘clickable’
* Days with events show ‘title’ onmouseOver (at least in IE)
* First day of the week selectable (North American/European alternatives)
* Month events listings (click month name) available
* ‘Today’ highlighted
* Calendar fits into a 150px wide column
* Language files for Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, and Swedish … and more later
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.