jQuery.validVal is a plugin designed to simplify form validation.
It is highly customizable, very feature rich and can easily be dropped on any type of HTML-form (even AJAX- and HTML5-forms) with very little effort.
* Can be used for validating any kind of HTML-form, with very little effort.
* Supports three default value-validations: “required”, “number” and “email-format”.
* Easily extendable with custom value-validations.
* Supplies a workaround for the lack of support for HTML5 attributes and type-values.
* Great default “invalid-handler” that can be extended or customized.
* Can validate multiple input-fields for corresponding values.
* Enables a group of checkboxes to have at least one checkbox to be “required”.
* Built in support for clearing the placeholder-value “onFocus”.
* Automatically select the next input-field when the “maxlength” nth-character is entered.
* Supplies a workaround for IE’s lack of support for the :focus-pseudoclass.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.