LeanBack Player uses build in HTML5 video functionality, is 100% skinnable through CSS, js-library independent, supports subtitles and full keyboard-interaction.
* Supports widely used desktop browsers and mobile devices
* Supports also Microsoft Internet Explorer (≤8) and Safari (without Quicktime on Windows) by fallback to flash
* Ability to handle more than one HTML5 video element on a single page
* 100% skinnable using CSS; consistent look between browsers
* Multi-language support (try: English, German, France)
* Browser fullscreen mode; window fullscreen mode (if supported )
* Volume controls
* Keyboard shortcuts on focused video (desktop browsers)
* Different playback rates (currently in desktop browsers Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 beta)
* Supports subtitles through HTML5 track element; language-selection by label attribute of track
* Supports preload attribute in desktop browsers to save traffic (using a fix)
* Supports video quality selection (e.g.: 360p, 480p, 720p HD, 1080p HD) in desktop browsers
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.