Little CMS intends to be a small-footprint color management engine, with special focus on accuracy and performance. It uses the International Color Consortium standard (ICC), which is the modern standard when regarding to color management. The ICC specification is widely used and is referred to in many International and other de-facto standards.
* Widely portable. Written in “C”.
* Easy to use.
* Handles a wide range of pixel formats.
* Supports all kind of profiles, including named color.
* Can write profiles as well.
* PostScript CSA and CRD generation.
* Full multicolor support, up to 15 inks.
* Black point compensation.
* Black preservation on CMYK.
* Handles incomplete state of adaptation on absolute intents.
* Softproofing.Gamut checking.
* CIECAM02 appearance model.
* ICC floating point extension.
* Many, many more…
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.