Knowband offers an eBay Integrator plugin for the store owners to connect the Magento 2 store with the eBay Marketplace. Using the Magento 2 eBay Marketplace Connector Plugin store admin can manage both the stores from the same interface. Once both the stores are connected using the integrator, products, shipping services and orders at the eBay Marketplace gets easily tracked and updated from the admin panel.
How to start selling on the eBay Marketplace?
1. To start selling on the eBay Marketplace Integrator, store owners need to follow the below steps:
2. Register your store account on eBay Store.
3. Create a seller account there.
4. Similarly buy and install the eBay Marketplace module.
5. Then add the API details in the general settings tab to connect both the stores together.
Key features of the Magento 2 eBay Marketplace Connector Plugin are:
1. eBay Magento 2 modules easily synchronize both the stores together.
2. Product attributes and categories can be easily synchronized using the integrator plugin.
3. Using the connector plugin, store owners can effortlessly manage the product listing at eBay shop from the admin panel of the store.
4. Order details of the eBay store can be easily synchronized at the backend of the Magento 2 store.
5. Order status can be easily monitored and updated from the admin panel of the Magento 2 store.
6. Magento 2 eBay connector offers a user-friendly interface to manage the stores.
7. Magento 2 eBay Marketplace integrator offers a profile-based product listing.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.