As a user, do you ever come across a circumstance where you have just searched for a specific product or visited a site and later on find the same product as an ad while scrolling through your Facebook home feed? That is called retargeting or remarketing. The kind of digital marketing tactic where you can display an ad after the user visits your store or looks for a product. Are you also looking to retarget your store visitors? With the aid of the Facebook Pixel Code, you can easily retarget your store visitors and remarket your products.
Facebook Pixel is basically an analytics tool that helps to improve the decision-making of your site, make the marketing more effective, provide a better customer experience and perform more efficient operations for your website. The Facebook Pixel helps to track the user interactions with your store and monitor the Facebook ad campaigns according to the preferences of the customer. Consequently, the store admin can make amendments to the forthcoming ad campaigns.
The Magento 2 Facebook Pixel Extension by MageComp enables the admin to monitor the store visitors of their Magento 2 store. The extension just needs to be enabled by the admin and enter the Facebook Pixel ID to start measuring the actions taken by various visitors of their Magento 2 store. Various events such as which product is searched, who has searched, which product is added to the cart and wishlist, who have registered to the store, who have subscribed for the newsletter, etc, can be analyzed through the help of the Facebook Pixel extension for Magento 2. The admin can also monitor the ad campaigns and can retarget the customers as per the efficacy of the ad campaigns. The module helps you to revamp your marketing tactics based on the analytics and retarget the customers, as a result, encouraging more purchases. Therefore, the extension is an advantageous one for the marketing objective.
What are the benefits of MageComp’s Facebook Pixel Extension for Magento 2?
• The Facebook Pixel Extension for Magento 2 enables the store owner to examine the site visitors by just entering the Facebook Pixel ID.
• The extension enables the admin to monitor various actions taken by the customers on your site and refocus on the right customers.
• The admin can view and understand 9 different insights such as Category View, Product View, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Product Search, Add To Cart. Add To Wishlist, Customer Registration, and Newsletter Subscription with the help of the Facebook Pixel Extension for Magento 2.
• Easily enable or disable the various events according to the requirement.
• Straightforward measurement of the Facebook ads campaigns and easy retargeting.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.