GST is the indirect tax levied in India that has replaced many other indirect taxes. E-commerce stores have also been affected and it needs to be made compatible with the GST rules. To serve this purpose, Meetanshi offers Magento 2 GST India extension.
The Magento 2 GST India extension is useful to calculate the tax rates and rules for the products and services of your Magento 2 store by setting GST as the default tax. The module takes care of the tax rates meeting the GST standards mentioned by the Indian Government.
Benefits of using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 GST India:
* Apply GST product specific or globally
* Show GSTIN number in all the order details.
* Option to add CIN number to display in various order documents.
* Option to add PAN number to display in various order documents.
* Set minimum product price for applying GST rate.
* Option to Apply GST rate below specified minimum product price.
* Set the business origin to apply IGST i.e. Inter State GST.
* Detailed view for invoice, tax rates in order, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs.
* SGST, CGST, and IGST calculated automatically based on product selection and displayed in Order Subtotal.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.