Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 ICICI Payment Gateway extension to integrate the Magento 2 store with ICICI payment gateway. Securely capture online payments via ICICI in Magento 2 store from your customers.
ICICI is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. It offers a secure payment gateway to allow merchants to collect online payments from the Indian customers.
The extension uses hosted payment processing method for enhanced security. No card details are entered or stored in Magento 2 store. The customers are redirected to the hosted payment page of ICICI where the card details are entered, authenticated, and payment is completed successfully.
Capture payments via major credit and debit cards in your Magento 2 store only with Meetanshi’s Magento 2 ICICI Payment Gateway extension.
Benefits of Magento 2 ICICI Payment Gateway:
• Allows Magento 2 store merchants to accept payments via major credit and debit cards and other international cards
• Improved security with the use of hosted payment processing
• Option to set the custom title for the payment method.
• Display ICICI logo at the checkout
• Offers sandbox mode for testing
• Easy integration using store ID, shared secret key, and the gateway URL obtained while the registration with the First Data ICICI
• Offers the below payment modes:
◦ PayOnly mode
◦ PayPlus mode
◦ FullPay mode
• Supports multiple languages for the hosted payment page
◦ English (UK)
◦ English (USA)
• Auto-generate invoices for the orders
• Allow selected countries to pay using the First Data ICICI payment method
• Display additional instructions along with the payment method at checkout
• The customers are redirected to the hosted payment page on the click of “Continue to Payment” button
• The customers are requird to enter the card details on the hosted payment page of ICICI
• Enhanced security with the card details authentication using the password for successful payments.
• Let customers check the First Data ICICI payment details in the “My Account” section.
• Let the admin check the First Data ICICI payment details in the Sales order view section in the backend.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.