There is no doubt that payment methods impact sales in E-commerce stores. Magento 2 store owners, therefore, provides multiple payment methods in the store for convenient payment options to customers. However, in the process of providing multiple payment options, the store owners end up spending notable money on the facility. To overcome the cost, if the product prices are raised, shoppers may not choose to buy from the store. To overcome the issue, Meetanshi have developed Magento 2 Payment Fee extension that allows the store owner to pass on the payment fees to customers transparently.
Offer multiple payment methods like Paypal, bank transfer, cash on delivery, etc. and charge customers according to their selection of payment option. The payment fee is displayed separately in the order summary or customer account as well as in the backend order.
The extension facilitates to create as many payment fees as required. Admin can also exclude charging payment fees for particular customer groups. Configure the module to refund the payment fee in case of order refund from the admin backend.
Labeling the payment fee separately along with the product price is a good idea to avoid price rise and at the same time offering multiple payment options without having the admin to spend payment fees! The Magento 2 Payment Fee extension allows implementing this idea in the Magento 2 store.
Benefits of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Payment Fee:
* Charge payment fees to customers for using specific payment methods.
* Display custom label using the variable along with payment method while selection.
* Charge tax on the payment fee and display the fee inclusive or exclusive of taxes.
* Enable refunds for payment fees with the order refund.
* Create any number of payment fees for specific customer groups and store views.
* Set payment fee amount to be charged either in fixed amount or in the percentage of the product price.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.