Proper refund management leads to a better user experience and thus customer retention. It doesn’t directly affect store profit but if not properly manage, can lead to a bad impression and can also reduce your sales. Accepting refund requests with positive attitude and provide it an equal importance is what each store owner required. According to a survey, people are more likely to buy if the refund process is flexible and easy. MageComp has come up with Magento 2 Refund Request extension to provide customers with an easy way to request for refund rather contacting the support team. They can simply click a “Refund Request” button to request returns right from their “My Account” section.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Refund Request extension:
• Single click from “My Account” section to request for refund.
• On refund request by customers, they are asked to fill a form with reason for refund and other product related details.
• Set days to limit refund requests based on order date. After the specified days, button will get disappeared.
• Customers’ requests are auto saved in a separate grid with details customer, order and refunds.
• Apart from the backend grid, admin can set Email ID to get refund requests in Email as well.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.