As Indian government launched Goods & Services tax popularly known as GST – “One Nation One Tax”, whole Ecommerce and online stores are in a hunt to implement GST in stores. If you are thinking to integrate GST in your Magento store, you’re at the right place. MageComp has come up with Magento Indian GST extension to integrate GST to auto create tax rules & calculate tax amount for store products and services. It allows adding GSTIN and shows everywhere with order details. Even it allows customers to add their GSTIN if applicable. The extension is developed aligning with Indian GST standards and norms.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Indian GST extension:
• Option to apply GST globally, category specific and product specific.
• Add GSTIN to show with order details.
• Set product prices either including tax or excluding tax for GST calculation.
• Option to set shipping origin to apply IGST.
• Customers also can add their GSTIN at checkout if applicable and it shows in each order documents.
• Order view, invoice, credit memo, shipment, new order Email and PDFs include GST shown in detail.
• Detailed bifurcation of GST showing SGST and CGST in order details separately.
• Extension auto calculates SGST, CGST, and IGST & adds to Magento order subtotal.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.