Do your customer ever complain about or abandon due to pricey products on your store? If yes, Partial Payment by Magecomp is really what you need. Partial Payment extension allows customers to make down payment, get product and pay remaining amount in one or multiple installments defined by admin. It provides customers the convenience of payment so they are encouraged to buy more at a time.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento Partial Payment:
1. Option to enable Partial Payment for:
a. All Products
b. Selected Products
c. Whole cart
2. Set to show Partial Payment label on frontend to highlight installment and easy payment facility to customers.
3. Enable tooltip for customers to better understand the partial payment feature and use it for purchase.
4. Select payment methods to allow payments for partial payment orders.
5. Admin can restrict or allow guest checkout from backend.
6. Admin can apply fees on partial payment orders.
7. Admin can set first installment amount in percentage and also set number of installments for remaining payment.
8. Option to set period unit and maximum period for installment payments.
9. You can set labels for applied fees and remaining amount.
10. Allows guest checkout with partial payment orders.
11. Customers can order normal and partial payment products together in a same cart.
12. Customers pay down payment at the time of purchase and remaining amount in single or multiple installments later as set by admin.
13. Customers can easily track partial payment status and pay installments from their “My Account” section.
14. Admin can see and manage all the partial payment orders in a separate grid in backend.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.