E-store owners can now grow their business by transforming their online store into an online shopping mall. Knowband, an online extension development company has come with the best solution to upgrade your online one vendor store into a fully-functional multi-seller marketplace. With the OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension, store admins can build their own online marketplace like Etsy and eBay in a few simple clicks. Both store owners and sellers in a marketplace have a separate panel to manage their inventories, profile and services. In an online Marketplace, multiple third-party sellers can register their shop and start selling their products to the wide audience of the store. Store owner on a marketplace can earn a huge amount of revenue by charging a global or fixed amount of commission.
Salient Features of OpenCart Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension:
1. The store admin can transform their online store into a fully-functional marketplace in 3 simple clicks.
2. OpenCart Multi-seller Marketplace offers all types of products including simple, configurable and bundled.
3. Store admin can charge global as well as the category-based commission to the sellers from the admin panel of the store.
4. All the products listed at the online marketplace store by sellers are monitored by the store owner. Store owners can approve/disapprove these seller products from the backend of the OpenCart Marketplace module.
5. The store owner assigns the categories to the sellers from the admin panel of the store. Sellers can list products only in the approved categories.
8. OpenCart Marketplace module allows the store owner to track the sales report and overall transaction from the backend of the store.
9. Seller can add details about their stores from the seller dashboard.
10. If enabled, sellers have the access to add their own shipping methods.
11. Customers can easily share their feedback for the seller products as well as for the sellers from the frontend of the store.
12. OpenCart Marketplace allows customers to directly contact the sellers. For each query, a ticket number is assigned.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.