Checkout is one of the most important factors on an eCommerce website where the customer makes the final decision to pay for an order. If the checkout page is not clean and simple then there is a high chance of cart abandonment which can cause you up to 70% of your sales.
With the Prestashop One Page Checkout, you can enhance the checkout experience of your customers by incorporating the whole checkout process on a single page. The module removes unnecessary steps and makes the UI clean and attractive. With the One Page Checkout, the customers can complete their orders easily and quickly.
Prestashop fast checkout addon not only enhances the checkout experience but also reduces the chances of cart abandonment and improves the overall conversion rate.
Key Features of the Prestashop Quick checkout addon:
1. Guest Checkout: The module allows the customers to create a new account from the checkout page, log in to existing accounts, or checkout as guests.
2. Easy to Install and Configure: The Prestashop simplified checkout addon offers a user-friendly interface and is quite easy to install and configure. No coding efforts are needed to integrate the module with your eCommerce website.
3. Customizable Layout: The Prestashop One Page Supercheckout can be easily customizable from the back office. The store admin can choose from 3 different layouts which are 1-column, 2-column, or 3-column checkout. The checkout fields can also be re-arranged from the admin interface of the module.
4. Make any field Optional or Mandatory: The Prestashop One Step Checkout Addon allows the store admin to make any of the checkout field optional or mandatory to fill. This way, the admin can collect important details of the customers.
5. Supports Major Payment Methods: The Prestashop simplified checkout addon is compatible with almost all the major payment methods and provides a lot of options to the customers to choose the best method so that they can make secured payment.
6. Displays Errors with Inline Validation: If the customer misses filling a mandatory checkout field, the Inline validation points out the mistake in real-time and remind the customer to rectify it by displaying an error.
7. MailChimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo Integration: The online retailer can integrate MailChimp, SendinBlue, or Klaviyo with the module that by which he can send customers’ data directly into these accounts.
8. Easy to install and Configure: The Prestashop One Page Supercheckout is quite easy to integrate into your eCommerce store. No advanced coding knowledge is needed to install or configure the module.
9. Free Shipping Progress Bar: This feature is introduced recently to the module which is quite helpful in encouraging the customers to buy more from you to get free shipping. You can specify the minimum order amount limit to qualify for free shipping.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.