Shopping Carts are called abandoned when a potential customer visits your online shop, adds products to the cart but leaves the store without checkout. E-retailers lose 60-70% of their sales because of shopping cart abandonment. Some of them don’t even realize that they are losing more than half of their total sales because of cart abandonment on their stores.
Knowband’s Abandonment cart module is the perfect solution for this which not only tracks the abandoned carts on your eCommerce website but also help to reduce them. The module keeps an eye on the shopping behavior of the website’s visitors and marks the carts abandoned if these customers leave the website after saving the products to shopping cart.
After identifying the abandoned carts on the store, the module sends follow-up emails after a specified time period to the customer to remind them about their incomplete orders. Let’s take a brief look at the features that the Abandoned Cart module offers.
Salient Features of the Abandoned Cart module:
1. The Abandoned Cart module triggers follow-up emails to the customers after identifying the abandoned carts. The emails may or may not contain deals and discounts with the products.
2. With the Abandoned Cart module, the store owner can send both discounted and non-discounted emails as the templates are already available in the back office. The admin can also edit or modify the templates according to business needs.
3. The store admin can view the tracked abandoned carts and the converted carts in the admin interface. From these tabs, the admin can also check what products are added to the carts.
4. The Abandoned Cart module also facilitates displaying a Popup in which the items left in the cart are displayed to motivate the customers to complete their orders.
5. The store admin can also re-engage the customers by sending them web browser notifications. The admin can check the status of these notifications from the admin panel whether these notifications are clicked by the customers or not.
6. To get better idea of the performance of Abandoned Carts, the module allows the admin to check and compare the abandoned carts and converted carts in graph form.
7. The store owner can test and review the reminder emails by sending them to a test email address with Test Mode functionality before finally sending to customers.
8. Abandoned Cart module is GDPR compatible.
9. The module is fully mobile responsive.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.