Magento 2 Shipping Per Product extension provides you the facility to charge individual Flat Shipping Rate for each product. Moreover, it allows you to set the default rate to charge when individual shipping per product is not specified.
Benefits of using Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Shipping Per Product Extension:
1. Allows setting individual Flat Rate Shipping charges for each store product.
The shipping expense incurred to the store may vary from item to item. The extension will be useful to handle this situation.
2. Option to specify Default Shipping Rate to apply when the individual product is not assigned any Individual Shipping Charge.
To apply a general minimal charge of shipping for regular products you don’t need to specify it exclusively. Just set a Default Shipping
Rate for those type of products.
3. Option to set Custom Title and Shipping Method Name for displaying this shipping method in the Frontend.
This option lets your customers take the facilities about the different shipping method for which they are charged. For example shipping per product.
4. Select Allowed Countries to enable Shipping Per Product for.
Select the list of Countries you want to allow to offer Shipping Per Product.
5. Allows admin to set a Default Error Message for
the unavailability of this Shipping Method to the users.
If you are unable to provide Shipping Per Product to users and you don’t want to be rude in denying it, just set a polite error message
using this feature.
So don’t rely on shipping calculators for your shipping charges and try the Magento 2 Shipping Per Product extension now!
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.