1. ACCEPTABLE USE. The following represent unlawful usage of any ScriptPlazza: Wrongfull advertisements or links, Spamming, Advertising us on sites containing/promoting illegal activities, Violation of intellectual property rights.
2. COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All of the HTML, graphics, text, designs, logos, and statements are protected by the international copyright laws. You may not copy, transmit, distribute, or upload the information contained within this site without prior written consent. Further licenses are not automatically transferable with the sale of a website by a customer to another party, prior written acknowledgement must be given by us or said license is invalid and the website will be in breach of copyright law.
3. USER SUBMISSIONS. All and all ideas, submissions, messages, emails, specifications, and code that are presented or submitted to this website become property of ScriptPlazza unless otherwise noted by copyrights or credits. Any information submitted can be used by us for any purposes without any obligation of compensation to the individual or company.
4. LIABILITY. ScriptPlazza will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages due to failures, loss of files, and any results of “intents of harm” to any of our websites. We make no claim that the operation will be error free and will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
5. TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT. These terms will begin upon your usage of this website. The terms of this agreement may be modified at any time by us without warning. Your continued participation with the website will constitute your acceptance of any changes. By using this website you agree to all terms and are bound by them.
6. VIDEO SECTION. All public videos from video section are hosted on YouTube using YouTube API
Services, so you must accept YouTube’s Terms of Service as well. ScriptPlazza does not own or store any of the YouTube videos. All videos are embedded using YouTube’s API Services. ScriptPlazza cannot be held accountable for the YouTube videos displayed on your website. Any disputes regarding YouTube video content can be reported by the video’s rightful owner and at their request can be removed from ScriptPlazza. Owners of the videos displayed in your site can at any time restrict embedding from their YouTube account. For more information about this please go to https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6301625?hl=en.