ztemplates is a easy to learn open source web framework based on Java jdk1.5 or later. It is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License It runs in any Servlet Spec 2.5 or later compliant web-container, like apache tomcat 6.
* based on annotations and autodiscovery
* no XML configuration
* no constraints on the url format
* REST-ful urls: define variables in the url and map them to pojo properties
* robust refactoring-safe urls by two way pojo-to-url and url-to-pojo annotation based mapping
* selfcontained components. Components can be packaged into a jar and installed by dropping the jar into WEB-INF/lib
* flexible rendering engine supports major templating technologies like JSP, Velocity, FreeMarker
* ztemplates is a filter that passes through urls it cannot match so you can transparently add it to or remove it from your existing webapp.
Add your Review
You must be logged in to post a Review.